Members are expected to stay informed with the current Return to Play Protocols at all times.
LTC RETURN TO PLAY
-Updated July 23rd 2021-
In response to recent restrictions and regulations brought down by the PHO, Tennis BC has provided us with their updated Guidelines & Protocols.
BEFORE YOU COME TO LTC:
- Everyone should perform a self-assessment before coming to play. No one should attend the facility if they show any symptoms of being sick. Please use the self-assessment tool provided free online through: https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en or through the COVID-19 BC Support App Self- assessment tool.
- Each player should bring his/her own drink and hand sanitizer for use.
CLUB HOUSE and ACCESS:
- Club House: Only 1 person is permitted inside at a time.
- Court Keys: Are not needed as a combo lock has been installed on the gate. Please sanitize your hands with your own sanitizer after use.
- Ball Machine: Is available for use!
- Doubles play is allowed at this time on all courts!
- There is no need to physically distance while playing on court.
- No guests are allowed at this time. Please note that RRU faculty, staff and students have access during weekdays, even if they are not members of LTC.
- Only events with club members may be organized at this time.
- Touch racquets rather than shaking hands.
By playing on LTC courts, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understand the Guidelines, Rules of Play and Regulations of Langford Tennis Club and Tennis British Columbia as they apply to LTC and agree that by playing on LTC courts you may be waiving some of your legal rights.
Please read and follow additional tips and recommendations for players (below) prepared by Tennis Canada/Tennis BC.
Thanks to all our members for observing theses restrictions. The LTC executive will continue to monitor Tennis BC's guidance and make adjustments to the rules as required.