The Junior Program at LTC
Please note, the 2021 Junior Program is FULL.
It is planned to start the program with REGISTRATION DAY Friday, APRIL 30 with LESSONS starting Friday, May 1.
The cost for the 9 week program is $35.00 total.
If COVID restrictions are still in place at that time, there may be a change. As this is a very popular program you are encouraged to send in your membership application before Registration Day – email to email@example.com. Last year’s participants are given first priority. All other applications are accepted on date received basis.
Please ensure to note BEGINNER OR INTERMEDIATE on the application.
Judy Huff – Junior Program Coordinator – Beginner Coach
Brian Holtan – Intermediate Coach
The 2021 Junior Program is full.
What To Bring
- Tennis shoes or non-marking runners (no bare feet, sandals, or flip-flops).
- Height- appropriate racket (some junior rackets are available for use).
- Water bottle (some water on site is available).
- A smile!
Recommended Racket Size
| Players Height|| Racket Size|
| 35- 39.5 Inches|| 19 inches|
| 40- 44. 5 inches|| 21 inches|
| 45- 49.5|| 23 inches|
| 50- 55.5|| 25 inches|
| 56- 59.5|| 26 inches|
- April 30th 2021- Junior Registration, please bring completed form and payment!
- May 2021- Beginner and Intermediate lessons start on Fridays
- End of July- Mini Tournament
- TBA 2021- Royal Westshore Junior Tournament. This is a one day junior tournament. It is a great introduction to tennis tournaments for those who have never played in one before. The focus is on fun, and there is guidance provided by the coaches.
Contact the Coaches
Judy and Brian firstname.lastname@example.org.