will be hosted June 19th- 23rd 2019, at Langford Tennis Club
There are no matches on Wednesday. Dinner tickets are available for $40/person if you would like to bring a guest. Tournament Phone is 778-535-5082.
The times are completed throughout, however, that may change as I’ll keep sending updates each night after the matches have completed. Be fair, be respectful, and have fun!!!
· Players must be available to play at least one weekday evening (Wed, Thur, or Fri) and all day Saturday and Sunday, no exceptions.
· This tournament is not sanctioned.
· The ball is in, if any part of the ball touches the line. If there is a dispute between team players (one thinks in, one thinks out), then the ball is considered in and the point goes to the opponents.
· Teams are guaranteed three matches.
· Play will begin at:
· All matches will be the best two out of three sets as follows:
(First team to 7, winning by 2 points).
· Players are responsible for ascertaining their own match times and will be expected to play when scheduled.
· Players should report to the tournament desk at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled match time.
· Maximum 7 minutes for warm-up.
· Proper tennis attire must be worn, including non-marking shoes.
· Refunds will not be issued after draw has been distributed to players.
In the event of inclement weather, the Tournament Committee reserves the right to amend, and/or cancel the event.
GLLANGCOLME Tennis Festival Committee (Sue, Judy, and Tracy)